Privacy & Terms and Conditions
Landlet Hotel Group understands that your privacy is
important to you and that you care about how
your personal data
is used and shared online. We respect and value the
privacy of everyone who visits
this website, www.landlethotelgroup.com (“Our Site”)
and will only collect and use personal data in ways that
are described here, and in a manner that is consistent
with Our obligations and your rights under the law.
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully
and ensure that you understand it. Your acceptance of
Our Privacy Notice is deemed to occur upon your first
use of Our Site.
If you do not accept and agree
with this Privacy Notice, you must stop using Our Site
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the
means an account required to access and/or use
certain areas and features of Our Site;
means a small text file placed on your computer or
device by Our Site when you visit certain parts
of Our Site and/or when you use certain features
of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our
Site are set out in section 13, below;
means the relevant parts of the Privacy and
Electronic Communications (EC Directive)
means any and all data that relates to an
identifiable person who can be directly or
indirectly identified from that data. In this
case, it means personal data that you give to
Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where
applicable, incorporate the definitions provided
in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data
Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
means Landlet Ltd, a limited company
registered in England under company number
whose registered address is
South, Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9LG,
and whose main trading address is
Belgrave Road, London SW1V 1RG.
Information About Us
Our Site is owned and operated by Landlet Hotel Group
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by email at
firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on 020 7834
8620, or by post at Landlet Hotel Group, 28-32 Belgrave
Road, London SW1V 1RG.
Does This Notice Cover?
This Privacy Notice applies only to your use of Our
Site. Our Site may contain links to other websites.
Please note that We have no control over how your data
is collected, stored, or used by other websites and We
advise you to check the privacy policies of any such
websites before providing any data to them.
data subject, you have the following rights under the
GDPR, which this Notice and Our use of personal data
have been designed to uphold. Some of the rights may not
be available to you or may be restricted in certain
right to be informed about Our collection and use of
right of access to the personal data We hold about you
(see section 12);
right to rectification if any personal data We hold
about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact us
using the details in section 14);
right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to
delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold
your personal data for a limited time, as explained in
section 6 but if you would like us to delete it sooner,
please contact us using the details in section 14);
right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your
right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your
personal data to re-use with another service or
right to object to us using your personal data for
particular purposes; and
Rights with respect to automated decision making and
you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your
personal data, please contact Us using the details
provided in section 2.3 and We will do Our best to solve
the problem for you. You also have the right to lodge a
complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the
Information Commissioner’s Office.
further information about your rights, please contact
the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local
Citizens Advice Bureau.
Data Do We Collect?
Depending upon your use of Our Site, We may collect some
or all of the following personal and non-personal data
contact information such as email addresses and
demographic information such as post code, preferences
financial information such as credit / debit card
browser type and version;
list of URLs starting with a referring site, your
activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to;
How Do We Use Your Data?
personal data is processed and stored securely, for no
longer than is necessary considering the reason(s) for
which it was first collected. We will comply with Our
safeguard your rights under the GDPR
at all times.
For more details on security see section 7, below.
We will hold and process your data for our
administer, improve and develop the website
manage your account
complete your reservation and registration
manage our relationship with you and (if relevant) the
organisation that you represent, including providing
information regarding our products and services,
customer service and concierge services
plan a group booking or event at our property
administer membership, rewards programme, promotional
offers and related offers
We will hold and process your data for legal purposes
in order to:
Meet our legal obligations
Supply information to any government body, regulatory
authority, law enforcement agency as required and to
credit and fraud prevention agencies
full details of the Company’s approach to data
retention, including retention periods for specific
personal data types held by the Company, please refer to
our Data Retention Policy.
Please contact us for more details at
email@example.com or using the contact details
below in section 14.
will hold and process your data
by consent for
marketing purposes to keep you
informed of news and offers on Our products and/or
services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited
and Where Do We Store Your Data?
data will only be stored in the UK.
security is very important to Us, and to protect your
data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and
secure data collected through Our Site.
We take to secure and protect your data include:
Encryption when using any of ours webform.
Recipient of your data using a dedicated server with
All electronic copies of personal data are stored
securely using passwords and data encryption.
Share Your Data?
may share your data with other companies in our group if
we can identify any services that might be relevant to
sometimes contract with third parties to supply products
to you on Our behalf. These may include payment
processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities,
advertising, and marketing. In some cases, the third
parties may require access to some or all of your data.
Where any of your data is required for such a purpose,
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your
data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance
with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations
of the third party under the law.
may compile statistics about the use of Our Site
including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers,
sales, and other information. All such data will be
anonymised and will not include any personally
identifying data, or any anonymised data that can be
combined with other data and used to identify you. We
may from time to time share such data with third parties
such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners, and
advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within
the bounds of the law.
certain circumstances, We may be legally required to
share certain data held by Us, which may include your
personal data, for example, where We are involved in
legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal
requirements, a court order, or a governmental
Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
may, from time to time, expand or reduce Our business
and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of
control of all or part of Our business. Any personal
data that you have provided will, where it is relevant
to any part of Our business that is being transferred,
be transferred along with that part and the new owner or
newly controlling party will, under the terms of this
the same purposes for which it was originally collected
the event that any of your data is to be transferred in
such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and
informed of the changes. When contacted you be given the
choice to have your data deleted or withheld from the
new owner or controller.
Can You Control Your Data?
addition to your rights under the GDPR, set out in
section 4, when
you submit personal data via Our Site, you may be
given options to restrict Our use of your data. In
particular, We aim to give you strong controls on Our
use of your data for direct marketing purposes
(including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails
from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the
links provided in Our emails
the point of providing your details).
may also wish to sign up to one or more of the
preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone
Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone
Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing
Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to
prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please
note, however, that these services will not prevent you
from receiving marketing communications that you have
consented to receiving.
Right to Withhold Information
access certain areas of
Our Site without providing any data at all. However,
to use all features and functions available on Our Site
you may be required to submit or allow for the
collection of certain data.
Can You Access Your Data?
You have the
right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data
held by Us (where such data is held). There is usually
no charge for this and we will provide the data within 1
month. We reserve the right to refuse to provide the
data or charge the costs involved where requests are
repetitive or vexatious. Please contact Us for more
details at firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the
contact details below in section 14.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your
computer by websites that you visit. They are widely
used in order to make websites work, or work more
efficiently, as well as to provide information to the
owners of the site. The table below explains the cookies
we use and why.
cookies are used to collect information about how
visitors use our website and WordPress blog. We use the
information to compile reports and to help us improve
the website. The cookies collect information in an
anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the
website and blog, where visitors have come to the
website from and the pages they visited.
We also use analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website
analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and
analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to
better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn,
enables Us to improve Our Site and the services offered
through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these
Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose
any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site,
it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site,
making it a better and more useful experience for you.
Universal Analytics (Google)
If you have any questions about Our Site or this Privacy
Policy, please contact Us by email at
email@example.com or by telephone on +44
(0) 20 7834 8620.. Please ensure that your query is
clear, particularly if it is a request for information
about the data We hold about you (as under section 12,
example, if the law changes). Any
changes will be immediately posted on Our Site and you
will be deemed to have accepted the terms of the Privacy
Policy on your first use of Our Site following the
alterations. We recommend that you check this page
regularly to keep up-to-date.
Terms & Conditions
The following Booking Conditions form the basis of your booking contract with Landlet Hotel Group of 28-32 Belgrave Road, London SW1V 1RG. In these Terms and Conditions "we", "us", and "Company" refers to Landlet Hotel Group, a UK registered Company, and "you" refers to the customer booking a reservation through us directly through our websites, and indirectly through any of our affiliates through whom we provide our products and services. By booking accommodation online through Landlet Hotel Group, you agree to the following terms and conditions: Please read them carefully. All bookings are subject to these Booking Conditions
The terms and conditions detailed below apply to all online bookings made with Landlet Hotel Group and all bookings made directly with Reservations and indirectly through our affiliates.
- When you make a booking, your contract (which shall include these terms and conditions) will be with Landlet Hotel Group of 28-32 Belgrave Road, London SW1V 1RG (referred to in these terms and conditions as Landlet Hotel group).
- All rates offered on our websites include VAT and are correct at the time they are first advertised.
- Prices advertised are per room per night and include VAT. A continental breakfast is also included.
- All the information provided by clients is their responsibility and should be correct at the time of submission, in particular the e-mail address. Landlet Hotel Group cannot be held responsible for missing or delayed emails. You warrant that you are at least 18 years old and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use this website in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- All the credit or debit card information provided by clients is their responsibility and should be correct at the time of submission. We cannot be held responsible for any reservation cancelled or rejected due to incorrect or invalid details. The credit or debit card will be used to guarantee the booking subject to the cancellation policy detailed below.
- Any changes to the details supplied should be forwarded as soon as possible, either by e-mail.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. However, your price is guaranteed once you are given confirmation.
- For the avoidance of doubt, your price does not include any incidental charges, which you may incur during your stay. Such charges will be payable by you upon check-out. In the event that you fail to pay any such incidental charges, it is a condition of your contract with Landlet Hotel Group that you irrevocably authorise Landlet Hotel Group to debit your credit or debit card for the amount of any shortfall.
- Reservations will be deemed complete and effectively communicated to you for all purposes at the time we send the confirmation to the email address you provide in your reservation form, whether or not you receive it. Therefore clients are advised to make sure that the e-mail address is correct. Please ensure you contact us as soon as possible if you do not receive your confirmation as you would remain liable for any non-arrivals, amendment or cancellation charges whether or not you receive your confirmation.
- We are unable to stop you from making more than one booking for the same time of travel at the same or different properties, and in that case no refund will be given.
- We require clients to double check all confirmations. It is the client's responsibility to ensure that all details are correct and the confirmation is consistent with the client requirements.
- Our hotels reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone
at anytime. In addition, our hotels reserve the right to
refuse entry to anyone who refuses to sign and complete
our reservation documents on-line, in person or
The hotel reservation and registration forms require
full completion on check-in, and as governed by the Data
Protection Act, we adhere to the following principles:
1. Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully
and, in particular, shall not be processed unless –
(a) at least one of the conditions in Schedule 2 is met,
(b) in the case of sensitive personal data, at least one
of the conditions in Schedule 3 is also met.
2. Personal data shall be obtained only for one or more
specified and lawful purposes, and shall not be further
processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose
or those purposes.
3. Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not
excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for
which they are processed.
4. Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary,
kept up to date.
5. Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes
shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that
purpose or those purposes.
6. Personal data shall be processed in accordance with
the rights of data subjects under this Act.
7. Appropriate technical and organisational measures
shall be taken against unauthorised or unlawful
processing of personal data and against accidental loss
or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
8. Personal data shall not be transferred to a country
or territory outside the European Economic Area unless
that country or territory ensures an adequate level of
protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects
in relation to the processing of personal data.
• A valid Credit or Debit Card in the guests name that was used to book the said accommodation will be required at the point of guests checking in. Any change in payment methods by guests when checking in will incur a 10% charge, should refunds need to be made to the cardholders card.
• A valid Credit or Debit Card number will be required at the point of guests checking in to cover any extras or incidentals above the total amount payable for the duration of your stay.
• Your booking will be guaranteed against a credit or debit card, subject to the cancellation policy detailed below. If you wish to check out before your reserved date of departure, please notify us as soon as possible. Providing you have informed the hotel before 48 hours on the day prior to your new date of departure, the unused accommodation charges will be refunded to the same payment card used on check in. If payment was made by cash, cheque or by other means, then a cheque for the balance due will be forwarded to you by post within 14 days of your departure.
Guests with disabilities
- Please call the hotel direct for details.
- Our hotels do not accept pets.
- Please call the hotel direct for details.
Checking in and out
- Please call the hotel direct for details.
- All of our hotels are non smoking hotels. Landlet Hotel Group reserves the right to charge a guest who is found to be smoking in a non-smoking room for the additional cleaning charges that the hotel will incur. Should a guest continue to smoke in a non smoking room, Landlet Hotel Group reserves the right to have the guest removed from the hotel.
Cancellation, no-shows and changes policy
• Should you wish to make any changes to your confirmed booking, please note the following terms and conditions as described at the time of your reservation being made.
• Reservations modified or cancelled up to 48 hours prior to the day of your arrival, will be subject to the first nights stay becoming payable. Thereafter, the entire duration of the accommodation will become payable and will be charged to the credit or debit used to guarantee your reservation.
• Reservations made within 48 hours of the day of your arrival may not be modified or cancelled or the entire duration of the accommodation will become payable and will be charged to the credit or debit used to guarantee your reservation.
• No-show bookings will incur a charge equivalent to the entire duration of the accommodation.
• Any request to cancel a reservation cannot be considered complete until you receive our cancellation confirmation or cancellation reference number. Until you do so, your booking will still be considered valid and cancellation penalties may be incurred.
Changes, book-outs and cancellations by us
• Occasionally, we have to make changes to and correct errors in our publications and other details both before and after bookings have been confirmed and cancel confirmed bookings, and we reserve the right to do so.
• Occasionally, we have to make a "significant change". "Significant changes" include the following changes when made before departure; a change of accommodation to that of a lower official classification or standard for the whole or a major part of the time you are a guest, a change of accommodation area for the whole or a major part of the time you are a guest. If we have to make a significant change or cancellation, we will advise you as soon as possible. If there is time to do so before your arrival, we will offer you the choice of the following options:- 1. (for significant changes) accepting the changed arrangements or 2. purchasing an alternative stay from us, of a similar standard to that originally booked if available. 3. cancelling or accepting the cancellation in which case you will not be charged by us.
• No liability can be accepted where we are forced to make a change or cancel as a result of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which we could not have avoided even with all due care. No compensation will be payable and the above options will not be available if we cancel as a result of your failure to comply with any requirement of these booking conditions entitling us to cancel (such as paying on time)
• Landlet Hotel Group reserves the right to book you into another hotel of a similar category, should the service or accommodation you require not be available due to unforeseen circumstances.
• In all cases, our liability for significant changes and cancellations is limited to offering you the above mentioned choices. We regret we cannot pay any expenses, costs or losses incurred by you as a result of any change or cancellation.
- We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following: 1.The fault of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party or 2. The fault of a third party not connected with the provision of your stay which we could not have predicted or avoided or 3. An event or circumstance which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not have predicted or avoided even after taking all reasonable care. 4.The fault of anyone who is not carrying out work for us (generally or in particular) at the time.
- In addition, we will not be responsible where you do not enjoy your stay or suffer any problems because of a reason you did not inform us of when you made your booking or where any problems you suffer did not result from any breach of our contract or other fault of ourselves.
- Landlet Hotel Group is not liable for any loss or damage to the property of the Client or any person as may occur within the constraints of the Hotel Proprietors Act 1956
- In the event of an insurance claim you must provide us and our insurers with any assistance we may reasonably require. You must also agree to cooperate fully with us and our insurers if we or our insurers want to enforce any rights which are transferred.
- In the public areas of our hotels CCTV is in operation and hard disk recordings may be made. This activity is carried out for the security of all our guests' and staff.
Complaints or Comments
- Any complaint or comment regarding a stay with Landlet Hotel Group should be made in the first instance to the hotel's duty manager at the time of your stay so that it can be resolved at the time. Any verbal notification must be put in writing and given to the Duty Manager as soon as possible. If you are still dissatisfied, you must notify us at the earliest opportunity. If you remain dissatisfied, however, you must write to Landlet Hotel Group 28-32 Belgrave Road, London SW1V 1RG within 7 days of the end of the stay you have purchased from us giving your booking reference and full details of your complaint. We regret we cannot accept liability if you fail to notify the complaint or claim entirely in accordance with this clause.
- When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid direct at the time to reception. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made against us (together with our own and the other party's full legal costs) as a result of your actions.
- We expect all guests to have consideration for others. If in our reasonable opinion or in the reasonable opinion of any other person in authority, you or any member of your party behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, upset or distress to any third party or damage to property, we are entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the stay of the person(s) concerned. In this situation, the person(s) concerned will be required to leave the accommodation or other service. We will have no further responsibility toward such person(s). No refunds will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
- Landlet Hotel Group may charge for missing or damaged items in your room during your stay
Landlet Hotel Group
Landlet Limited, Company No. 01545260
Registered Address C/O Rayner Essex LLP,
Tavistock House South, Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9LG
VAT Reg. No. 340 6945 54
Registered in England & Wales
- Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained online, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions, and reserve the right to vary, amend, supplement or cancel any of the information or offers featured online at any time.
- Landlet Hotel Group cannot accept liability for any information, errors or omissions supplied by a third party and reserves the right to change such information, products or services at any time. Upon being notified about any errors we will do our best to rectify them as soon as possible.
- Landlet Hotel Group cannot warrant that the site is free from infection by viruses, contamination or any destructive elements.
- Landlet Hotel Group cannot be held liable for any loss, damage or claims arising from interruption, inability to access the site, loss or incompletion of a transaction.